Thursday, August 28, 2014

Safe & Sound

Friends and Family,

Just a quick post to let you know that I made it back safe and sound and am slowly adjusting to the jetlag time change. I look forward to adding the missed posts of the days the internet was out over the next few days and hope you look forward to reading them. If you still wanted to give towards this incredible adventure you can do so by clicking on the GoFundMe link to the right, I will leave it up for a week or so before taking it down. While we were able raise a bit more than is reflected in the % due to checks being mailed in directly, every little bit helps and we hope you enjoy sowing into this incredible encounter that God has already used in incredible ways. Thanks again and God bless,

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment